Young people are being offered free taster sessions at Murton Cricket Club.
The club is hosting the sessions and welcome meeting to encourage them to join up as members.
They take place on Sunday, May 20, and Sunday, May 27, between 10.30am and 11.30am.
The sessions are designed to:
– Let five to eight year old girls and boys take part in a full session delivered by the club’s trained activators
– Give young people a chance to meet the trained activators
– Let the parents and children have a closer look at kit and equipment that registered participants receive
– Enable people to ask any questions about the programme and find out about all of the benefits of it
– Give people an opportunity to sign up on the day
– Allow people the chance to find out more about the various participation pathways the club can offer children after All Stars.
There is no charge for taking part in these sessions.
To sign up register here: